Talk about a delicious, protein-filled, easy, kid-friendly snack!! I love this recipe so much that I even let my kids eat them for breakfast!
Chia Brownie Balls
Write a review
- 2 cups Old-Fashoined Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 1/2 cup Raw Honey
- 4 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 3 tbsp. Cocoa
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract (or vanilla bean)
- Other great additions would be: unsweetened shredded coconut, raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds), raisins, etc.
- Put everything into a mixing bowl and use those muscles to mix well!
- After mixing together, put in the fridge for 20 minutes to firm up.
- Once you take them out of the fridge, you have the option to press into a pan and cut into brownie squares or form into balls.
- The kids love having "brownie balls"! Depending on the size of ball you form depends how many you make. We usually do ours about 1" diameter and get about 18-24 balls in a batch. Store in the fridge. Ours haven't lasted more than 4 days so I am not sure how long they actually last in the fridge 🙂
Amy's Recipes http://amysrecipes.rocks/