A sweet and spicy sauce to put on many different dishes – salads, noodles, fresh spring rolls, etc!
Thai Peanut Sauce
A sweet and spicy sauce to put on many different dishes - salads, noodles, fresh spring rolls, etc!
Write a review
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- Fresh squeezed juice from 1 lime
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3-4 tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 inch peeled ginger
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- Put everything except for the cilantro in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add cilantro and pulse a few times.
- If you add the cilantro in at the beginning with everything else then your sauce will turn green.
Amy's Recipes http://amysrecipes.rocks/